Friday, March 14, 2008

Watching love

I apologise for my utter lack of posts!
Blame it on Safari crashing while I was writing a post earlier today, my ever increasing pile of school projects and assignments, and damaged Macbook adaptor!

But I present to you the Youtube videos I've been indulging myself with, in between work breaks! Hehe!

My favorites this season, Coco and Freja get into the playful spirit of the song and are really cute together!



Freja 101, with interesting interview bits of Freja. Her voice totally surprised me; I was expecting a rather gentle and more girly voice, but instead its sort of bass and almost as if she talks with her tongue as close to the roof of her mouth. This lovely video also fails to mention that she bats for the other team, which totally oddly psyches me up!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

omgosh rissa, freja is mega thin.
thinner than me!?! omgosh.

C said...

HAHAH
But Freja is too pretty, no?
Of course Tom is prettier, lah! <3