Monday, June 16, 2008

Maxi pleasure

Shopping in Singapore is the pants. I can already imagine all the heads bobbing in agreement. Why did I say that? Because I cant find any maxi dresses here, and to think that this silly little city thinks and aims to be the fashion hub of Asia. Travesty, really!

Maybe I'll just dust my sewing machine and try my hand at ripping off one of the below. Maybe. not.



Roberto Cavalli S/S 2008
I liked the inspired version of this dress that Zara had, but someone sniffed at it. Tsk. I still like how prettily comfortable for lazy summer days it is, while showcasing a seemingly slim silhouette.

Roberto Cavalli S/S 2008
I've been searching for that one perfect peasant dress, and here it is, possibly costing more than 10 times my internship pay. oh, woe loves me.

Lanvin S/S 2008


Kenzo S/S 2008



Source: tfs

No comments: