Monday, January 28, 2008

Dressing like the other Olsen

Despite the typically drab Sunday plans of dinner, dress hunting for my sister and grocery shopping, I decided that not even the most boring of nights can make my outfits dull!
So after recently catching the promotional video by The Row, the high fashion line by the Marykate and Ashley Olsen, I was inspired, again to dress like Ashley, after watching the video for the thousandth time!
Pity Mk's gone down the sad trippy John Lennon road and starting to dress in mousy plaids and round tinted glasses along with her wavy tresses.

Source: olsen-fan.net


Top: Cotton On, skirt: hehehe my netball skirt, skinny raw leather belts: Bangkok gems, shoes: beggar shoes from Bangkok.




From left to right: a Bangkok gem, a shop in Paragon, vintage (my grandmother's, which I treasure like an heirloom, which it technically is, and wear every single day!)

No comments: