Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Erdem's landscape

I never thought what I learnt in my elective would come in handy, but...

This is abstract expressionism.
Correction: this is abstract expressionism done splendidly.



Not only is it not baffling (like many abstract expressionism pieces), it is also extremely wearable, even for spring.


"Like a landscape speeding past when you're on a train" was what inspired the colour palette of acid yellow, orange and purple, and it takes one creative mind, Erdem's to be specific, to translate the scene of nature into a piece of art.


"From the beginning, I decided to just go all the way with what I love." It seems like others are just starting to love what he does. That's the best, really, to make a mark with what you love. And Erdem has done it.
Source: vogue.com.au, style.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice brief and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you for your information.